A month of animations
To honor the spring of skiing and celebrate its 30th anniversary, Peyragudes surprises us with three great events that will animate the last days of skiing.
The Jazz invites us to Peyragudes: on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 March, the resort will welcome the snow fronts of Septêt Jazz and, on Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 March, the Rural Jazz Band group.
On Thursday 28 and Friday 29 March, 250 instructors representing 28 French ski schools (ESF) will compete in the 69th edition of the ESF Monitors Pyrenees Challenge. In the program: slalom, cross-country skiing, boardercross skiing, skicross, giant slalom and telemark skiing.
On Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March, Peyragudes will blow his candles. A solidarity day will take place on Sunday March 31 in collaboration with the association “A shirt for life” and with the stores of the resort. In a “cellar atmosphere”, we’ll be able to enjoy rugby in the snow with an exhibition match between professionals, which will be the game of the European Cup Toulouse vs Racing 92, through the screens installed on the terraces, or even make purchases thanks to the great discounts of liquidation with animation offered by the merchants. Please note that, for each purchase of a one-day pass, € 1 will be donated to “A shirt for life”.
And mega-offers to ski at a good price
To enjoy the sunny days, Peyragudes, member of the N’PY chain, offers several options:
• The frosty weekends (22/23 and 30/31 of March): from € 99 per person (accommodation + ski passes) with arrival to choose Friday or Saturday night for the 2 nights package, and on Thursday or Friday night for the 3 night package.
• The crazy week from March 23 to 30, from € 179 per person (7 nights accommodation + 6 day ski pass).
• The children’s week starting on March 16: for any purchase of a 6 or 7 day pass for adults, the children’s pass is offered for the same duration.
• Spring of ski for beginners from March 23 to 31: each package purchased at € 90 = a gifted package. Intended for both children and adults, this package includes 3 days of ski passes for beginners, one hour of ESF ski lessons per day and the rental of skis or snowboard in one of the associated rental shops.
• SKIZY days with discount on Saturday March 30, Sunday March 31, Saturday April 6 and Sunday April 7: for only € 29, transportation from Toulouse, the ski pass, a hot drink and 50% discount on equipment rental are included.
• The happy-end weekend on April 6 and 7: -30% on accommodation and ski pass rentals when booking on the www.peyragudes.com website.
THE SPRING SKI, IN PEYRAGUDES