The event will take the BARONE SPEED TOUR this season between several ski resorts, looking for the most intrepid cyclists with outstanding skills to keep up with the Red Baron!
The BARONE SPEED TOUR begins in the indoor Snowhall Amnéville in Moselle, from the 4th to the 5th of December.
This great weekend is dedicated to Telethon (a national event to recover funds for medical research), and Eric BARONE has decided to start his route in order to detect the future Baron Rojo.
Barone Speed Tour: detailed program of the two days of competition
Friday, December 4:
– 17h: Dualski Test with Julien Brunet – holder of the world speed record with dualski Handiski – led by Eric BARONE.
– 18h: Ribbon cutting ceremony and Telethon kickoff
– 1830: First speed record in Dualski Handiski with Julien Brunet
– 19h30: Launch of the BARONE SPEED TOUR – training session
Saturday, December 5:
– 18h: Test timing of BARONE SPEED TOUR, with the first Indoor world record speed mountain bike
– 19.30: Torchlight Descent. The other events of the BARONE SPEED TOUR will take place in the French Alps.
The following five ski resorts have opened their green, blue and red runs for all. All are welcome- from beginners to mountain bikers and challenging competitors of the BARONE SPEED TOUR:
- Métabief (Doubs): January 9th and 10th , 2016
- Gourette (Pyrenees-Atlantiques): January 16th and 17th, 2016
- Le Mourtis (Central Pyrenees): January 30th and 31st, 2016
- Val Cenis (Savoy): March 12th and 13th, 2016
- Vars (Hautes-Alpes): March 19th and 20th, 2016
The goal is simple: Go as fast as possible / Run straight between 120 and 160 km / h.
The winners of each event – 24 in total, will be invited in Vars for his first training between 120-140 – 160 km / h, in the mythical track of Chabrières, on March 29th.
The winner with the fastest speed will receive a check for € 1,000, a bonus for making a KL equipment manufacturer J & F, and an exact copy of the hull of the Red Baron.
– 18 years old age (licensed and unlicensed)
– Beginners are prohibited
– Must have experience in mountain bikes to experience the thrill of the snow.
– Must have your own mountain bike, a back protector and a helmet.
– First trial is free at Snowhall Amneville.
– € 60 / person, including registration, insurance and entry to the screening of the feature film / with ERIC BARONE (not including ski pass) for 5 days.