Every skier has his own necessities during their stay, and the ski resort Paradiski, in the French Alps, has launched its new Yuge System, a connected ecosystem of compose services compose by an app, a web page and various dispositions in tracks.
Totally connected with the forfait in ski this application allows to enrich the experience of every skier and respond to all his necessities. With his skiing domain totally digitalize this application offers services totally personalize.
Whatever the level is the skier could experiment the best of the domain ski, without disturbing the environment. Some of the innovative characteristics of this application are the following:
- Influx in real time: With the installation of flow sensors it will now be possible to know the waiting time at the lifts .
- A performance monitoring: With a maximum geolocation precision it will be possible to know the number of tracks, kilometers and elevation changes that makes every skier.
- Interactive map of tracks: With the mountains in the pocket it will be so much easier to localize your position and your friends creating your routes adapted to your level of skiing.
- Snow conditions in real time: The application offers information really precise about the snow condition and the time of every corner in the station, all that in real time.
- Some memories to share: with dispositives of images and videos in the tracks, every skier could immortalize his downs and recover his memories directly through the application.
- A bigger conexion: New inalambric terminals were installed in various strategic points so the french skiers and foreigners could connect from every other domain skiing point.
This innovative service will accompany in a smart way all the skiers in their slides down, without disturbing.
Totally personalized it will be allow that all the skiers could enjoy of a unique experience, absolutely and personalized, with this new service Paradiski amplifies and makes better the relation with their clients.
From 2003,the domain si in Paradiski managed by the companies SAP and ADS, offers one of the biggest domain skies in the world, thanks to his 3 stations: Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry y la Plagne (Savoie, Francia). A unique territory of game of 435 kilometers for all levels in between forest and glaciers.
You will also like…