The Arcs’ skiing includes 4 sectors baptism by their altitude : Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000. The sectors of Arcs, Peisey Vallandry and La Plagne are linked by Vanoise Express’ cable car and constitute Paradiski’s skiing area with more than 425 km of adapted ski trails for every level.
For the next season 2014-2015, Paradiski decided to review the snowfront of its village Arcs 1800 in order to create the area “Mille 8”. One ot the main advantages is the extension of the skiing day till 7.30 p.m., 7 days a week in an illuminated area with a sound system. Skiers will discover:
- – Toboggan trial track (videos, tunnel…)
- – Discovery piste in the forest lit and scripted (level blue – beginners)
- – Freestyle fun course with obstacles accessible to all levels and snow sculptures
- – Enclosed and secure beginners’ area with fun obstacles to learn on
- – Enclosed and secure children’s area including toboggan facilities, igloos and a baby snowpark
On the technical side, ski lifts support the ambition of this layout with the new telecabin in Les Villards, which can carry 8 people at the same time. It is an ultra modern ski lift with an output of 2700 people per hour.
>Mille 8 also provides its visitors with a new offer apres-ski for skiers and no skiers thanks to its new aquatic leisure facility : This 3780 m2 centre, with its amazing view of Mont Blanc, is opening in December 2014. Open to the public in winter and in summer as well, it includes notably an outdoor pool, a covered fun pool with massaging jets, bubble massage beds, Jacuzzis, waterfalls, caves…, water games areas for children, a wellness area (hammams, saunas) and a fitness area.>
The ski resort will open on December the 13th.